Website Keystone Industries
Keystone Industries is currently seeking several Chemical Operators. These positions are located at 616 Hollywood Avenue, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
1st – 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, M-F
2nd – 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm, M-F
3rd – 11:00 pm – 7:30 am, S-TH
Keystone Industries is an exciting and rewarding place to work. We are passionate about our employees. We strive to create an environment that is stimulating and motivating and a culture that fosters mutual respect, teamwork and career development. Please visit our website at www.keystoneind.com to learn more information about Keystone Industries and career opportunities.
In addition to competitive starting salaries, we offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Routinely works from formulas, charts, tables, and schedules.
- Measure amounts of products or weights of filled containers to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Observes production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Adjusts mixing speeds as necessary to achieve desired results; must have the ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls.
- Open valves and start pumps to transfer mixtures.
- Mix ingredients according to specified procedures and formulas.
- Start machines or equipment in order to begin production processes.
- Read gauges and charts; record all data/work in required log.
- Remove products, machine attachments, and waste material from machines.
- Perform minor repairs to machines, such as replacing damaged or worn parts.
- Reports any mechanical issues as needed immediately to Supervisor.
- Completes batch paperwork and reviews on hand inventories for accuracy.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Perform additional duties when requested by management.
- 6 months – 2 years’ manufacturing experience
- Fluent in the English language; ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow written or specified instructions regarding recipes.
- Math aptitude; ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to read batch cards and record all information required, both written and electronically within the ACCESS and AX database systems.
- Demonstrated Mechanical ability.
- Organized and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and practice of GMP, FDA and Environmental, Health and Safety regulations.
- Forklift trained.
- High School Diploma.
To apply for this job email your resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com