Exciting Opportunity to work in 3D Printing!
Keystone Industries is an exciting and rewarding place to work. We are passionate about our employees. We strive to create an environment that is stimulating and motivating and a culture that fosters mutual respect, teamwork and career development. Please visit our website at www.keystoneind.com to learn more information about Keystone Industries and career opportunities.
We are currently hiring for a 3D Printing Intern to join our Product Development team, focusing on our Dental Division.
This position is a part time role, approximately 10-12 hours per week. This position is a paid internship. If the candidate’s area of study allows/requires, we will work with the student and the university to ensure the student receives college credits.
The 3D Printing Intern will work in support of our new product launch KeyPrint™ — a new line of precision 3D resins specifically formulated for the dental industry. He/she will work under the direction of the Director of Product Development to assist with the daily projects under the KeyPrint™ umbrella. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and successful manufacturing company and be part of a technology-driven team, while learning the exciting world of 3D Printing and developing hands-on skills in the industry.
Essential Job Functions
- Operate 3D Printers to print prototypes.
- Perform testing of developed prototypes.
- Maintain documentation of designs, test results, and instructions for prototypes.
- Assist in validating KeyPrint on new 3D printers
- Perform general maintenance on 3D printers.
- Assist in packaging finished products/samples and prepare boxes for shipments.
- Provide CAD support.
- Participate in the general upkeep of the work space to maintain a professional work environment which runs efficiently.
- Support team efforts by recommending improvements in regard to process or quality.
- Collaborate with several crucial departments such as R&D, and Sales & Marketing.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned and assist with special projects as needed.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Assist in beta testing KeyPrint resins with beta testers.
- Provide project management assistance as needed.
- Experience in 3D Printing.
- Experience in CAD design.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work collaboratively with others and independently.
- Ability to follow instructions and comply to work within policies.
- Quick learner
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience working in a laboratory atmosphere.
- Experience working in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or similar area of study.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms;
This position requires one to work both in an office environment and a manufacturing facility. There is a moderate level of noise, heat, dust, dirt, and fumes.
To apply for this job email your resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com