Keystone Industries is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work at our Gibbstown, NJ location (480 S. Democrat Road, Gibbstown, NJ 08027). This individual will primarily work with the office team within the Dental Division of our company, which specializes in manufacturing specialty products for the dental laboratory, operatory, and preventative realms.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the President of Dental Division and the Vice President of Keystone Domestic & International Sales, as well as additional support to the entire Dental Sales Team. The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide high-level administrative support by handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and organizing events. In addition, this individual is responsible for project management within the department as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide administrative support for Dental Division: President of Dental Division, VP of Domestic and Internal Sales, and Sales & Marketing team.
- Communicate professionally on behalf of Keystone Dental Group with internal & external sources
- Maintain calendars on daily basis – appointments, meetings, conference calls, invites, customer visits, reserving of conference rooms, travel, trade shows, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements; domestic and international (rental cars, hotels, transportation, flights, events, restaurants, etc.).
- Coordinate all logistics related to conventions/trade shows (registering, preparing paperwork, ensuring booth/display information and inventory is prepared and available for Sales team, etc.).
- Handle confidential information and communication.
- Assist with Visas/passports as needed.
- Complete weekly Payroll Processing for Dental & Marketing team.
- Monitor and manage all aspects of Expense Reporting through Expense System (Concur) for Dental & Marketing teams.
- Maintain current and accurate documentation for projects & events including fundraising efforts.
- As needed, assist with special projects and paperwork to support Dental teams across the board (Regulatory, Product Development, Marketing, etc.)
- Facilitates project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, agendas, catering, visitor logistics, etc.
- Utilize various internal databases such as Expense Reporting System (Concur) and ERP System (Dynamics AX).
- As needed, complete various reports and provide to key team members to track sales.
- General office duties such as answering phones, responding to emails, copying, scanning, filing, faxing, ordering and maintaining supplies, assisting with outgoing or incoming mail/packages.
- Ordering of gifts/flowers/samples for customers and team members as needed.
- Work closely with managers and teams, respond to requests and inquiries promptly and courteously
- Other related duties as assigned or necessary to complete department objectives & assist the team.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality
- Highly organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to interface and communicate/collaborate at all levels internally and externally
- Strong follow up and calendar management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple administrative priorities at any given time, while adhering to schedules and deadlines.
- Complete work efficiently and with many interruptions
- Ability to confirm to shifting priorities, demands and timetables
- Flexible-adapt to changing tasks and expectations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with database applications
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment
- Type 50 wpm
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Polite, welcoming and approachable attitude.
- Experience in customer service or sales
- Previous experience working in manufacturing
- High School Diploma
- Additional business or college courses a plus