Website Keystone Research and Pharmaceutical
Chemical Operators and Batch Makers – Work 32 Hours and get paid for 40
Keystone Industries, the largest nail coatings manufacturer in the world has an amazing opportunity for chemical operators and batch makers: work 3 days for a total of 32 hours and get paid for 40 hours (at standard pay rate) plus full company benefits. If you work 12 hours on Saturday, 12 hours on Sunday and one 8-hour day during the week, we will pay you for 40 hours.
7:00 am – 7:30 pm – Saturdays and Sundays
7:00 pm – 7:30 am – Saturdays and Sundays
Plus, one 8-hour day during the week (M-F)
The ideal candidate for these positions will have experience in manufacturing or production settings such as a Production/Chemical Operator, Machine Operator, Batch Maker/Mixer, Blender, or Compounder. We will also consider candidates with general production experience.
We are located at 616 Hollywood Avenue, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
- Read batch cards and record all information required, both written and electronically within the ERP systems
- Safely handle and transfer flammable/combustible materials
- Measure amounts of products or weights of filled containers to ensure conformance to specifications
- Mix ingredients according to specified procedures and formulas
- Operate various pieces of process equipment related to the specific job function such as batch tanks, blenders, pumps, compressors, etc.
- Observes production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Routinely works from formulas, charts, tables, and schedules.
- Reads gauges and charts and records all data/work in required log(s)
- Monitor and control temperatures
- Monitor and control rotating equipment
- Monitor and control pressures
- Measure mass
- Monitor and control mass/volumetric flow
- Completes batch paperwork and maintains accurate inventory through cycle counts and proper electronic and physical transactions
- Collects “in-process” samples for quality control testing
- Understands how process variables affect product quality; identify and correct situations which may lower product quality
- Cleaning of processing equipment, including lines, parts and vessels/tanks, etc.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Fluent with the English language
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work mandatory overtime as required
- Math skills – Ability to convert lbs., grams, kilos, ounces, liters, etc… utilizing basic math skills
- Basic computer user skills
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PP, Outlook)
- Organized and high attention to detail
- Ability to operate basic hand tools
Physical Demands and Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical Demands: Employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bend; kneel and climb; and lift/move up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis. In addition, must be able to maneuver and move 30 to 55- gallon drums or up to 450 pounds utilizing the proper drum material handling equipment provided.
- Work Environment: This position requires one to work in a manufacturing facility. There is a moderate level of noise, heat, cold, dust, and dirt. Employee frequently works near moving mechanical equipment and chemicals and will be exposed to varying temperatures.