Website Keystone Industries
The Customer Service Representative responds to customers’ requests and questions and assist sales department in a supporting role.
This position is located at our global headquarters in Gibbstown, NJ (480 S. Democrat Road), but will support our San Diego, CA office, Make Up My Cosmetics.
Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrates a professional image in representing Keystone Industries/Make Up My Cosmetics and its products.
- Analyzes and rectifies customer concerns using established procedures.
- Responds to customer requests and questions promptly and courteously.
- Processes orders in a timely manner and accurately enters orders into the computer system to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Helps sales personnel resolve problems.
- Immediately process all requests.
- Use of email, faxing or mailing to assist in office/administrative support.
- Learn product characteristics and applications. A working knowledge of the cosmetic industry is helpful.
- Provides back up support where needed in the event of call over-flows, vacations and/or illness of sales personnel.
- Provides administrative assistance to personnel and performs light office duties as needed.
- Assist with traveling expenses as directed.
- Helps out with special projects.
- 2 years’ customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to present information to customers and coworkers promptly and courteously.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others – team player.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Work independently with little or no supervision and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in ERP system.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Associates degree a plus.
- Business classes a plus.
To apply for this job email your resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org