Customer Service Representative (Dental)
The Customer Service Representative provides administrative support to the Dental Division focusing on customer service and account management.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide customer service and administrative support to internal and external customers
- Acts as a strong liaison between various departments within a manufacturing environment
- Process email, phone and online orders via website in a timely fashion. Accurately enters orders into the computer system.
- Provides superior customer service to existing clients via telephone, email or web channels
- Maintain account paperwork such as set-up, process change orders, price changes, shipment tracking, etc.
- Work closely with managers and department teams providing internal support to maximize results
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries promptly and courteously. Analyze and rectify concerns using established company procedures. Make recommendations.
- Collaborate and assist in the sales functions of promoting campaigns to increase product demand
- Support field sales reps and coordinate logistics for marketing activities such as conferences, promotional materials (catalogs and/or flyers), mailings and trade shows
- Assist with administrative tasks and/or special projects upon request
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in either customer service, account management, marketing or sales
- Deadline driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills-ability to interface and communicate at all levels internally and externally
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be assertive and work independently. Comfortable asking questions.
- Account management experience in a production environment
- Self-motivated, energetic and outgoing
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative attitude
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and Word
- Previous experience working in the dental industry a plus
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timetables
- Flexible-adapt to changing tasks and expectations
- High School Diploma
- College degree preferred