Looking for a highly motivated individual to support our sales team in our rapidly growing nail Coatings division. Focus will be on heavy customer service and account support. This is an incredible growth opportunity for someone who wants to be in the beauty and fashion industry.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide internal support to sales team
- Strong liaison between various departments within a manufacturing environment
- Process orders in a timely fashion. Accurately enters orders into the computer system.
- Maintain account paperwork such as set-up, process change orders, price changes, shipment tracking, etc.
- Work closely with account manager and teams
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries promptly and courteously. Analyze and rectify concerns using established company procedures. Make recommendations.
- May assist with the coordination of onsite and offsite marketing/sales events like trade shows and conferences
- Assist with administrative duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in either customer service, account management, marketing or sales
- Deadline driven
- Time management critical
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills-ability to interface and communicate/collaborate at all levels internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite-especially Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be assertive and work independently. Comfortable asking questions.
- Account management experience in a production environment
- Self-motivated, energetic and outgoing
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative attitude
- Previous experience working in the beauty/cosmetic industry a plus
- Ability to confirm to shifting priorities, demands and timetables
- Flexible-adapt to changing tasks and expectations
- Passion for fashion
- High School Diploma
- College degree preferred