Graphic Designer, Marketing Solutions
Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
480 S. Democrat Road, Gibbstown, NJ 08027 (20 mins outside of Philly).
Company and Department Overview:
Keystone Industries is a leading manufacturer in the dental, cosmetic and veterinary industries. Our Marketing department is made up of collaborative, driven, creative, and team-oriented individuals. The Marketing Team combines Graphic Design professionals and Digital Marketing professionals, which collaborate on a daily basis to develop our brand.
We are looking for an experienced full-time Graphic Designer, with a strength in print media, including labeling and packaging design. The ideal candidate will have a background in medical device, pharmaceutical, or the cosmetic industry, but not required. Responsibilities include the development, execution and production of designs and branded packaging. In collaboration with the marketing team, they will assist with the development of print collateral, creative concepts, digital presentations and campaigns, and other marketing initiatives as directed. The ideal candidate will have a fierce eye for detail, the ability to multi-task, delivering projects on point and on time.
- Develop concepts & layouts for all types of printed media including product labels, packaging, brochures, catalogs, advertisements for publications, trade show displays, digital ads, websites & more for the wide range of divisions that make up Keystone Industries
- Work closely with the Art Director and marketing team to translate ideas into creative visual presentation and design solutions
- Create new logos and product identity systems as well as all line art as needed
- Take product photography in our in-house studio, as well as color correction & file preparation
- Work closely with QA/Regulatory department to ensure all necessary requirements are followed, portrayed accurately and is present on all printed materials
- Coordinate with purchasing to obtain Purchase Orders on all projects
- Obtain all signatures needed on Marketing Print Approval forms and maintain records
- Maintain electronic file system for all art files located on Gibbstown server
- Minimum 2 years experience in Graphic Design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint
- Firm knowledge of the printing process, preparing art files for release to commercial printers & developers, as well as knowing appropriate file type for the medium
- Experience in photo retouching, color correcting and photo clipping
- Exceptional typography, composition, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in a team environment, always remaining flexible to shifting priorities, demands and timetables
- Highly detail-oriented, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Skilled in MAC OS Platforms
- Background in medical device, pharmaceutical, or the cosmetic industry, a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent