- Responsible for Full Life Cycle Recruitment.
- Facilitate recruitment process for all departments.
- Partner and work collaboratively with hiring managers to serve as a primary source of recruitment strategy, consultation and education.
- Development and creation of job descriptions and job postings.
- Responsible for sourcing and recruiting unskilled and skilled positions.
- Generate qualified candidates through a variety of cost-effective recruiting efforts including but not limited to referrals, internal job posting, online searches, social media sites, networking, industry specific job boards, industry specific organizations/associations, search firms, job fairs and colleges.
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Pre-screening and interviewing. Ensure compliance with company policy as well as federal government contract requirements.
- Make recommendations to hiring managers and coordinate interviews.
- Ensure the recruitment process creates and enhances a positive candidate experience.
- Negotiation of compensation and offer letters.
- Pre-employment Screening
- Onboarding of new hires.
- Minimum 3 year’s recruiting experience
- Knowledge of recruitment practices, methods and employment law
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and follow-through
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Internet Applications and Social Media
- Volume Recruiting
- Manufacturing Experience
- High School Graduate
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred