Website Keystone Research and Pharmaceutical
The Human Resources Generalist performs the following functions: employee relations; full cycle recruiting; compensation; FMLA/LOA; workers’ compensation. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organization. The Generalist must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs.
- Administer HR Core processes for business units: performance appraisals, change management, staffing, employee retention, succession planning, and compensation planning.
- Ensure company policies are administered in a uniformed manner to ensure fair and consistent practices.
- Make recommendations for policy development and compliance to enhance HR and organizational initiatives.
- Partner with managers and staff on employee relations issues, conduct investigations with a high level of integrity and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Work with hiring managers to recruit for exempt and no-exempt personnel and help coordinate the use of temporary labor.
- Conduct new-hire orientation and track 90 day On-boarding Program.
- Act as brand ambassador at trade shows and local high schools by promoting the company as an employer of choice to attract and hire the best talent.
- Manage immigration and visa processes for H-1B renewals and PERM process.
- Develop and enhance job descriptions for various business units.
- Administer and track FMLA/LOA and disability claims
- Report and manage Workers’ Compensation claims
- May assist with investigation of accidents
- Maintain employee records and generates reports for management team.
- Administer and track all employee disciplinary action. Coach, counsel and provide guidance to managers before executing employee disciplinary action.
- Performs other related duties and special projects assigned by Human Resources Manager
- Minimum 10 – 15 years’ experience as a Human Resources Generalist
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge in benefits administration, FMLA/LOA, employee relations and state/federal compliance laws
- Exceptional organizational skills and follow-through
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality
- Excellent relationship-building skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and HRIS software (SyncHR preferred)
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP preferred