Website Keystone Research and Pharmaceutical
Title: Junior Scientist
0-5 years’ experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform quality control testing on raw materials, intermediates and finished products. Issue adjustments, approvals and rejections as needed.
- Assist in the maintenance of KRP quality system and associated documentation, including but not limited to batch cards, QCAs, COAs and retains.
- Assists with the development of product specifications.
- Provide customers with input on selecting appropriate materials.
- Under the guidance of senior laboratory staff, develop products to meet customer needs.
- Participate in internal and external audits
- As needed, directly interface with suppliers, sales staff and customers as part of the product development process.
- Produce customer specialty samples as necessary.
- Assists with the training of new laboratory personnel.
- Participate in the general upkeep of the QC/ R&D laboratory facility.
- Work safely with hazardous chemicals and waste.
- Operate and maintain analytical equipment.
- Complete special assignments as required.
- 0-5 years’ experience working in a laboratory environment
- Knowledge of general chemistry principles
- Correctly operate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Proficiency in Using Microsoft Products including Word, Excel, and Office
- Proficient in Math
- Experience working with GLP or GMP regulations a plus
- BS in Chemistry or related field such as Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Engineering or Physical Sciences.