- Follow job orders accurately and efficiently in accordance with company and customer specifications
- Order all materials necessary for the operation of the printing press and other machinery
- Observes production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Breakdown/setup of pad printing machines and equipment in order to begin and finish production processes
- Remove products, machine attachments, and waste material from machines
- Perform minor repairs to machines, such as replacing damaged or worn parts
- Reports any mechanical issues as needed immediately to Supervisor
- Record maintenance records
- Mixing and color matching inks according to product specifications. Make adjustments as necessary.
- Ensure that proper ink formulas are recorded for future reference
- Plate making
- Film output
- Perform QC inspections of printed parts
- Record data/work as needed; complete paperwork
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Perform additional duties when requested by management
- Fluent in the English language; ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- At least 6 months pad printing experience
- At least 6 months working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Working knowledge of pad printing techniques.
- Experience with pigments and color matching
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Math aptitude; ability to perform basic math calculations
- Able to work in a warehouse environment.
- Organized and ability to work independently
- High school diploma or equivalent
Physical Demands and Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands: Employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finer, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bend; kneel and climb; and lift up to 50lbs. on a daily basis. In addition, must be able to move/maneuver barrels up to 500lbs. and pallets up 1500 lbs. utilizing proper drum material handling equipment provided (drum/jack lift and/or drum/truck cart and pallet jack/hand truck)
Work Environment: This position requires one to work in a manufacturing facility. There is a moderate level of noise, heat, cold, dust, and dirt. Employee frequently works near moving mechanical equipment and chemicals and will be exposed to varying temperatures.