- Monitor processes to identify areas of opportunity for improvements in safety, quality, efficiency and cost.
- Perform, evaluate and report on process and product experimental testing.
- Monitor compliance to product specifications and manufacturing procedures.
- Perform root cause investigations for process/product non-conformances and identify appropriate corrective actions.
- Collaborate with department managers on projects and/or provide technical advice for processing or equipment parameters.
- Compose various reports (monthly, project, etc.).
- Comply with all State/Federal environmental regulations and reporting.
- Perform other duties as required that are in support of the site’s goals.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.
- Apply statistical process control (SPC) to process and product parameters.
BS in Engineering, Chemical preferred
2+ years of Process Engineering experience
Previous experience in a chemical environment