- 1st Shift, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, M-F.
- 2nd shift, 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm, M-F
- 3rd shift, 11:00 pm – 7:30 am S-Th
The ideal candidate will have experience in manufacturing or production settings such as a Production Helper, Production Operator, Machine Operator, or Chemical Operator. We will also consider candidates with a background in warehousing/production/material handling.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to read and fulfill work orders and fulfill the order demands with instruction and supervision.
- Set-up and operation of lines, tanks and packaging equipment with supervision.
- Fill batches as necessary.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products.
- Observes production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Record and maintain production data such as meter readings, quantities and types of materials.
- Assist in performing QC checks (torque, labels, containers, packaging, liquid levels, etc.) when designated by Line Leaders and/or Supervisor.
- Assist in equipment adjustments, as necessary, to maintain proper product quality control with supervision.
- Cleaning of filling equipment, lines and tanks (interior) with supervision.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Assist in performing general housekeeping duties.
- Assist in spill clean-up when designated by Line Leader and/or Supervisor.
- Dispose of waste in appropriate containers and fill out the waste logs.
- Ad hoc projects
- Additional duties/tasks as needed/requested by management.
- Fluent with the English language.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic arithmetic – count, adding, subtraction, multiplication, division and reading measurements.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to routinely lift 55 lb. cartons.
- 0 – 6 months working in a manufacturing environment.
- 0-1-year forklift experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
HESS (Health, Environmental, Safety and Security)
- Comply with all safety regulations; maintain a safe work environment at all times.
- Adheres to wearing the proper PPE/Safety equipment at all times
- Understands and complies with all written safety, health and environmental procedures
- Attends all required scheduled Health, Safety and Environmental training sessions
- Participates in required Health, Safety and Environmental initiatives and programs.
- Perform required administrative functions related to Health, Safety and Environmental functions such as completing forms, checklists and log sheets.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Physical Demands: Employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bend; kneel and climb; and lift/move up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis. In addition, must be able to maneuver and move 30 to 55-gallon drums or up to 450 pounds utilizing proper drum material handling equipment and/or the proper techniques.
- Work Environment: This position requires one to work in a manufacturing facility. There is a moderate level of noise, heat, cold, dust, and dirt. Employee frequently works near moving mechanical equipment and chemicals and will be exposed to varying temperatures.