The Project Manager individual will oversee, organize, and facilitate various projects and activities for the department. This individual will work with cross functional teams such as product development, sales, and production to plan and organize projects from initiation to completion; delivering results successfully and timely.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to identify project scope, goals, and deliverables (product inputs and requirements, specifications, launch).
- Assess and manage project risk and rewards.
- Develop timelines and track projects.
- Accurate processing of data (spreadsheets, etc.). Ensure that any changes to project plans are documented/updated accurately and timely. Follow-up on all status updates and/or requests.
- Facilitate or participate in meetings pertaining to open projects to adhere to project goals and timelines.
- Contributing to the team by leadership, team building and clear communication.
- Work with teams internally and externally to understand and assist with tracking all work, tasks and project assignments to accomplish project goals and meet deadlines.
- Provide accurate and continual communication to internal and external customers on any aspect of project.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in project or product management, preferably in the manufacturing, retail, or healthcare industries.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing projects at an organizational level.
- Exceptional project and time management and organizational skills – ability to maintain focused and adhere to deadlines on multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to collaborate at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team including verbal, presentation, and writing.
- Flexible – ability to adapt to changing tasks and expectations, shifting priorities, demands and timetables.
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve processes.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision; must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction.
- Analytical and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint) and additional databases and systems.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant field.