Regional Sales Manager (Dental Division) (Western Region/California)
Keystone Industries is seeking a highly motivated self-starter with exceptional communication skills and sales experience with a proven and confirm-able sales performance record.. The ideal candidate is one that is willing to learn, coach-able, and who is ready and willing to travel in a Regional sales position.
You will be required to build and maintain excellent working relationships with our dealer sales teams and their management staff. You will identify new clients and business within your assigned territory. You will be responsible for pursuing leads for potential clients, and following up with existing clients. Conducting effective product presentations to doctors and their staff, as well as other dental professionals, is critical. We will require the successful candidate to attend initial and regular training classes and trade shows.
Travel should be expected to be in the 50% minimum range for this position to reach expected sales objectives.
We offer an exciting career in the growing dental industry representing an over 100-year young company. You will be an important part of a successful sales team, helping distributors build their sales and success with products you can believe in, and showing dentist how they can be more efficient and profitable while giving their patients the finest in care.
The Regional Sales Manager is highly motivated and driven to exceed sales goals. S/he will work for a dynamic and growing dental materials manufacturer, with a primary focus to continue growing Keystone’s account base through effective account management and consultative sales techniques in an effort for continued sales growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- A strong sales acumen. The ability to generate support from dealer sales team members, and to generate the trust of the end user of our product line.
- Learn product line, characteristics and application.
- Market products to prospective clients – initiate new account development for specified territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients to continue current sales.
- Develop an effective business relationship with key dealer personnel including dealer and branch sales management, customer service members, marketing managers and most importantly their outside sales team members. This would include support, training and effective co-travel where selling is the focus and training the sales team members is key.
- Establish/develop and maintain working relationships with key customers and targeted accounts
- Interface with internal/external contacts regarding product specifications, cost/price, timing, etc.
- Attend and represent Keystone Industries at trade shows, conventions and conferences
- Provide customer service and address customer complaints promptly and courteously
- Provides market intelligences to assist the company to meet market demands
- Draft correspondence, emails reports, memoranda, and other communications
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties in support of departmental goals
- 2-5 years’ outside sales experience
- Proven and documented outside territory sales track record required
- Must be able to professionally represent a major dental materials manufacturer to its dealer distribution network and the dentist community in the western U.S.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with Director of Sales and the Dental team
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and travel.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – an exciting, lively, and professional personality
- Must have good presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with database applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated to reach and exceed sales performance and goals
- Previous experience working in the dental industry preferred, but not required
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and independently
- Experience in analytics a plus. Establishing and measuring sales goals. Identifying market trends and sales trends.
- Must be proactive and pay close attention to details.
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative attitude.
- BS/BA Degree in either Marketing, Sales or Business preferred, but not mandatory (if work experience is relevant to the described position)